ABOUT CARLOS RIGUEIRA
Teacher Carlos Rigueira has five bachelor’s degrees and two specialist’s degrees:
- German from HU – Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Russian from MGU – Lomonosov University, Moscow, Russia
- Portuguese and Spanish from UNICID – University of the City of São Paulo, Brazil
- Teaching degree in Pedagogy from UNICID
- Teaching degree in Music from UNIMES – Metropolitan University of Santos, Brazil
- Specialization in Infant Education from UNICSUL – Cruzeiro do Sul University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Specialization in Education at a Distance (EAD) from UNICSUL
Currently working on a doctoral project at LMU – Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
He is fluent in the following languages: German | Russian | English | Spanish | Italian | Portuguese
He takes private lessons in Japanese – proficiency level 4 (intermediate) – at OrbisIdiomas
He has lived in the following countries:
Argentina (Buenos Aires)
He is the author of the books Línguas – comoobtersucesso no aprendizado [Languages – How to obtain success in learning] and Método Natural de Aprendizado: Conceitos e Aplicações [Natural Learning Method: Concepts and Applications].
Carlos Rigueira is 46 and already has professional experience of 36.000 teaching hours.